The top stories of the week from Capitol Hill, as prepared by the AFSCME Department of Federal Government Affairs.More Legislative Weekly Reports »
Find out how Senators and Representatives from each state voted on key issues and see whether they're on our side.
Everything you need to know about the Zika virus. This presentation is NOT intended to provide medical advice or diagnosis.
Workers at Donald Trump's Las Vegas hotel recently formed a union and now Trump refuses to negotiate with them. So thousands of AFSCME members rallied in solidarity with the sisters...
AFSCME members Stephen Mittons and Dovard Howard joined dozens of other public employees on the steps of the Supreme Court to reiterate the vital role their unions play in helping...
Stephanie Wiley is a child care attendant in Ohio. Every day, she wakes up before the sun rises to help children with special needs who ride the bus to school....
- Oct 14 AFSCME President Lee Saunders on Puerto Rico Gov. Alejandro García-Padilla’s Fiscal Plan
- Oct 07 Register for the 2016 National Conference on Worker Safety and Health Come to the premier U.S. gathering for safety and health activists. Dec. 6-8 in Baltimore,... (COSH)
- Oct 02 AFSCME President Lee Saunders on the Report that Donald Trump Avoided Paying Taxes for Decades
- Oct 26 DC 37 Activists Visit Philadelphia to Get-Out-the-Vote for Clinton New York’s DC 37 members took a bus trip to Philly to get out the vote. (Blog)
- Oct 25 Innovators: Tapping into Public Employee Potential Snowplowing is safer in Ohio because two state transportation department mechanics – OCSEA members – thought outside the box. (Blog)
- Oct 24 All Talk: Trump Tower Filled with Foreign Goods The best way to make America great again is to invest in this country. (Blog)
- Oct 21 Running to Represent Workers Meet these Connecticut AFSCME members running for office. (Blog)
- Oct 20 Fighting for Better Patient Care and R-E-S-P-E-C-T in Connecticut More than 900 Connecticut hospital workers are new AFSCME members. (Blog)