- House Budget Threatens MedicareHouse FY 2014 budget threatens Medicare coverage for current and future generations.
- Americans for Tax Fairness
- Fact Sheet: President Obama’s American Jobs ActThe American Jobs Act (S. 1660) is a critical first step towards putting America back to work and we urge Congress to pass it quickly.
- Fact Sheet: Teachers and First Responders Back to Work ActFederal aid for schools, teachers, police and fire fighters will save and create more than 400,000 jobs.
- Fact Sheet: Infrastructure Banks
- Infographic: Income, Taxes and the WealthyAn infographic created by Demos.org to demonstrate the growing tax gap between bottom and top income earners.
- The True Meaning Of Tax Cuts Imagine if Tea Party activists waved posters proclaiming their demands to “Shutter Our Schools” or “Pollute Our Air” or “Let Children Go Hungry.” Those messages would have relegated them to the margins of our political space.
- Top 5 Percent Holds More Than Half of the Country's WealthAn informative resource published by the Economic Policy Institute created to show that the distribution of wealth in the United States is even more unequal than the distribution of wages and income.
- Taxes Matter Top 10 StatsA resource from Our Fiscal Security about why taxes matter.