Letters, Statements & More
- Statement by Secretary-Treasurer Laura Reyes on the 23rd Anniversary of the ADA
- AFSCME Letter to Senate Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education SubcommitteeIt's time to end austerity before we further endanger economic growth.
- Workers Memorial DayStatement of AFSCME President Gerald W. McEntee on Workers Memorial Day
- Memphis Sanitation Strike Workers to Be Inducted into Labor Hall of FameSecretary of Labor to host ceremony on Friday, April 29, to begin induction of 1968 Memphis, Tenn., sanitation strike workers into Labor Hall of Fame
- AFSCME Decries Anti-government AttacksStatement of AFSCME President Gerald W. McEntee regarding the shootings on Saturday in Tucson, Ariz.