Letters, Statements & More
- Funding a Must for Response to Public Health EmergenciesAFSCME Supports Emergency Funding to Address Ebola Crisis
- AFSCME Urges House to Protect School Meal Standards
- AFSCME Urges Yes Vote on Farr Amendment
- Statement by Secretary-Treasurer Laura Reyes on the 23rd Anniversary of the ADA
- AFSCME Pres. Lee Saunders on Confirmation of Thomas E. Perez for Secretary of Labor
- AFSCME Letter to Senate Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education SubcommitteeIt's time to end austerity before we further endanger economic growth.
- Memphis Sanitation Strike Workers to Be Inducted into Labor Hall of FameSecretary of Labor to host ceremony on Friday, April 29, to begin induction of 1968 Memphis, Tenn., sanitation strike workers into Labor Hall of Fame
- Workers Memorial DayStatement of AFSCME President Gerald W. McEntee on Workers Memorial Day
- AFSCME Decries Anti-government AttacksStatement of AFSCME President Gerald W. McEntee regarding the shootings on Saturday in Tucson, Ariz.