- Jan 13 Killing Pensions to Benefit the 1 Percent Lee A. Saunders, Huffington Post The Wall Street Journal continues its push to gut the retirement security of millions of middle class workers across the country while enriching Wall Street.
- Jul 08 Two Firms Defy Investor Views on Pay Vote Frequency Ted Allen, RiskMetrics “It’s a bad precedent to ignore a majority of shareholders,” noted AFSCME’s Lisa Lindsley.
- Jun 18 Cuomo and Pensions: A View From a Union Leader Gerald W. McEntee, New York Times Pension costs grew due to the financial crisis, not because benefit levels are too high.
- May 23 Historical civil rights figures weigh in on pension debate Karina Rusk, ABC-7 News Video: Participants in the Memphis sanitation strike speak out in San Jose, Calif.
- May 18 Stop Enabling Crazy CEO Pay Alyce Lomax, The Motley Fool AFSCME recently blamed the largest mutual funds for doing the least to rein in CEO compensation.
- Apr 12 Countering the Siege Pres. McEntee, New York Times AFSCME President McEntee on how attacks on public service workers have energized union members and our allies in a growing battle over workers’ rights.