Letters, Statements & More
- AFSCME Pres. Lee Saunders on Justice Department Ending Use of Private Prisons
- President Saunders: We Need a Budget That Values Hard WorkAFSCME President Lee Saunders made the following statement regarding the Congressional budget proposals.
- Meet Richard Hayes. He Picks Up Mitt Romney’s Trash.AFSCME launches campaign featuring public workers who service Mitt Romney’s La Jolla, Calif., neighborhood
- Massachusetts Workers Blast Mitt Romney: “Romney and His Corporate-Backed Allies in Washington Would Only Make Matters Worse”
- McEntee: Study Confirms “Privatization Is a Recipe for Disaster”
- Report: “Making A Killing”A new report exposes how the private prison industry thrives in a pay-to-play culture; making our communities less safe and more prone to violent crime