- Fact Sheet: Public Employee Pay, Pensions and Collective BargainingSome governors have justified attacks on state employees by claiming that excessive pay and unfunded pensions caused budget deficits, and that stripping workers of their rights to union representation is a necessary remedy. They are wrong on all counts.
- Fact Sheet: The Truth About Collective Bargaining for Public Service WorkersDeep and serious budget problems brought on by the Great Recession have prompted some politicians to vow to weaken, or even completely strip state and local public service workers of their right to bargain for fair wages and decent benefits.
- Safe Jobs Now: A Guide To Health And Safety In The Workplace
- The Keys to Healthy Computing: A Health and Safety Handbook
- What To Do If You Have a Health and Safety Problem