From the Leadership
- Feb 27 Meet America's Highest Paid Government Workers
- Jan 28 AFSCME’s Saunders: “We Must Address Income Inequality in America” Statement of AFSCME Pres. Lee Saunders on President Obama’s State of the Union Address
- Jan 17 “No Stopping Point Short of Victory” Dr. King reminds us that whatever we face, we must keep organizing, continue our political activism and most importantly, never back down.
- More »
- Feb 21 The Sexist Agenda Hidden in Harris v. Quinn A ruling undermining unions in the Harris case would bring that progress to a halt and deal a significant blow to pay equity for women, as well as fair treatment in the workplace.
- Feb 18 The Sexist Agenda Hidden in Harris v. Quinn The question now is whether the Supreme Court justices will side with hard-working women and men, or rule in favor of those clinging to the inequalities of the past.
- Nov 25 Statement by Pres. Lee Saunders and Sec.-Treas. Laura Reyes on the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women Pres. Saunders and Sec.-Treas. Reyes speak in support of the Violence Against Women Act
- More »