From the Leadership
- Jun 19 America's Class War: A Dispatch From the Front Once again, the facts speak for themselves: Unions are the first and last line of defense for America's workers.
- May 30 It Is Our Mission to Restore Balance We must continue to focus on strengthening our union.
- May 23 Scott Walker's Austerity Plan: Turning Wisconsin Into the New Greece You don't have to look at Athens, Mykonos or Rhodes to see the damage that austerity can cause. You can find it in Appleton, Milwaukee and Racine, Wisconsin.
- More »
- Jun 10 Pass the Paycheck Fairness Act Women still earn less for doing the same work that their male co-workers do.
- May 30 Organizing Effort in Vermont Inspires Us All The collective strength of Vermont providers will create change for them and their clients. It gives them a more powerful voice.
- May 29 Vermont Home Care Providers Come Together With AFSCME I was honored to be in Vermont to stand with all the members of AFSCME Vermont Homecare United. Together, we will work to improve conditions for home care providers and enhance the lives of all the people we serve.
- More »