From the Leadership
- Aug 11 New Koch, Same as the Old Koch Don't be fooled by the recent USA Today column in which Charles Koch, a man who made billions while trampling workers' rights, shares his supposed deep concern for working families, young people and the disadvantaged.
- Jul 30 Why the Anti-Union Argument Loses Every Time We at AFSCME are not hanging our heads. Instead, energized members are helping us grow in the face of the raging anti-union storm.
- Jul 10 Principle Is a Terrible Thing to Waste Last month, United Negro College Fund President Michael Lomax announced that his organization has received a $25-million grant from the billionaire industrialist Koch brothers. I sent the following letter to him.
- More »
- Jul 08 The Supreme Court's Crafty Minefield In a 5-4 Harris v. Quinn decision authored by Justice Samuel Alito, the Court doubled down on its anti-worker, pro-corporate personhood agenda.
- Jun 10 Unions Still Lead the Way to Equal Pay for Women Women who belong to a union earn, on average, 11 percent more than non-union workers.
- May 08 What Moms Really Want "We know that our issues are at the heart of how we support working families in America and how we must strengthen our nation's fragile economic health."
- More »