From the Leadership
- Jan 20 March This Weekend, Organize for the Next Four Years If you’re marching this weekend, make sure when you go home that you talk to your family and neighbors and start building a groundswell. Carry a sign on Saturday, but organize and mobilize on Monday. We need more than catharsis; we need community action.
- Jan 16 Dr. King, Labor Leader As we honor what would have been Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s 88th birthday, let us remember his commitment to advancing both racial and economic justice.
- Dec 19 Public Service Workers Making the Holidays Happen The holidays are a time for celebration, a time to let yourself eat a little more than usual, and a time for family. But it’s also a time to take stock.
- More »
- Nov 23 Providing Economic Security for All Generations With the election behind us, we need to make sure the incoming administration truly understands the pressures working families face — and often, the intergenerational nature of those pressures.
- Sep 21 Your Vote: Protect Your Power The right to vote is the sacred cornerstone of our democracy. It is your voice. And your vote should be exercised unimpeded.
- Jun 20 We're Winning the Fight for $15 Workers are rising up to fight for better pay and a union. They won't be stopped.
- More »