From the Leadership
- Oct 26 The Best Leader for Our Country There is only one candidate in this Presidential race who understands our country's economic struggles, who really gets it. And I'll give you a hint: It's not the guy who made "you're fired" his reality show catchphrase.
- Oct 11 The New Labor Movement: Solidarity Without Conformity The modernized labor movement will be a more muscular labor movement, with energy and activism unleashed from the bottom up, acting as a more powerful force on behalf of its members and all working people.
- Sep 20 Lighting Up Las Vegas At our 42nd International Convention this summer, AFSCME members’ Never Quit spirit was downright electric, with enough wattage to light up the entire Las Vegas Strip.
- More »
- Sep 21 Your Vote: Protect Your Power The right to vote is the sacred cornerstone of our democracy. It is your voice. And your vote should be exercised unimpeded.
- Jun 20 We're Winning the Fight for $15 Workers are rising up to fight for better pay and a union. They won't be stopped.
- Mar 10 Election 2016: A Chance to Make Change Work for Us This is our time to make our case for economic justice — for all workers!
- More »