From the Leadership
- Nov 04 We Demand a Shot at the American Dream On Election Day, the American people have an answer for politicians who say we do not deserve better: You are utterly wrong.
- Oct 21 They Want Us to Stay Home on Nov. 4 Supporters of more restrictions on voting know that when a majority of Americans go to the polls their grip on power is weakened. That’s why they are trying so hard to stop us. Don’t let them. Use your vote.
- Aug 11 New Koch, Same as the Old Koch Don't be fooled by the recent USA Today column in which Charles Koch, a man who made billions while trampling workers' rights, shares his supposed deep concern for working families, young people and the disadvantaged.
- More »
- Oct 07 #TurnOutForWhat? Our Values For A Start. At AFSCME, we've recently launched the #TurnOutForWhat campaign on Twitter and Facebook.
- Aug 28 #WEmatter and We Demand Change For too long the needs of women and families have been dismissed by our elected officials, as if women, who make up more than 50 percent of the population, are a special interest group seeking special treatment.
- Jul 08 The Supreme Court's Crafty Minefield In a 5-4 Harris v. Quinn decision authored by Justice Samuel Alito, the Court doubled down on its anti-worker, pro-corporate personhood agenda.
- More »