From the Leadership
- Apr 04 “The dream lives on when we take a stand against injustice.” Statement of AFSCME Pres. Lee Saunders on Anniversary of the Assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Feb 27 Meet America's Highest Paid Government Workers Contrary to their promises to run public services "better, faster and cheaper" than the government, "Exposed: America's Highest Paid Government Workers" documents how these CEOs use public dollars to cut corners.
- Jan 28 AFSCME’s Saunders: “We Must Address Income Inequality in America” Statement of AFSCME Pres. Lee Saunders on President Obama’s State of the Union Address
- More »
- Apr 08 The Imaginary ATM Equal Pay Day marks how far into the year a woman must work for her wages to catch up to what a man earned in the previous year.
- Mar 27 Women’s History Month Women’s Economic Agenda should include increasing union membership.
- Mar 11 Paul Ryan and the Politics That Turn Stomachs It's hard to imagine conservative political ideology becoming so twisted that one of its standard bearers would step up to a podium and assert poor children are better off going hungry.
- More »