From the Leadership
- Jun 06 Moving Through the Storm Thriving communities are not accidental. Communities thrive because of you: the women and men who maintain roads, care for the sick and seniors, and keep our neighborhoods safe.
- Mar 07 Workers’ Voices Keep Our Communities Safe It’s important for our communities to know that, as public service workers, we never quit. Our streets will always need cleaning, our neighborhoods will always demand safety. We do this work not to get rich, but because it matters.
- Feb 16 Government Didn’t Fail Flint, Austerity Did The tragedy in Flint is not just a failure of Michigan Governor Rick Snyder. It is a completely predictable failure of austerity.
- More »
- Jun 20 We're Winning the Fight for $15 Workers are rising up to fight for better pay and a union. They won't be stopped.
- Mar 10 Election 2016: A Chance to Make Change Work for Us This is our time to make our case for economic justice — for all workers!
- Feb 22 Women Step Up to Make Change Happen for Hillary Clinton Women in our union are rising to enthusiastically support a candidate for president who is the most qualified, the best prepared and the fiercest defender of America’s families.
- More »