RSS Feed 2015 Press Releases
- Jan 23 AFSCME Defies Odds in Organizing; Unions Needed Now More Than Ever
- Jan 20 Statement of AFSCME Pres. Lee Saunders on President Obama’s State of the Union Address
- Jan 17 Martin Luther King Day is Opportunity to Renew His Dream for Justice AFSCME Pres. Lee Saunders issued the following statement to commemorate Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- Jan 15 Obama’s Paid Sick Leave Initiative ‘Common Sense Solution’
- Jan 15 AFSCME’s President Lee Saunders: Federal Court Deals “Another Slap in the Face” to Hardworking Caregivers U.S. District Judge Richard Leon, a 2002 George W. Bush appointee, today denied overtime and minimum wage requirements to 2 million home health care workers.