- AFSCME Constitution
- AFSCME Financial Standards Code
- AFSCME Local Union Election ManualUnion democracy depends upon an understanding of the union's procedures and participation.
- AFSCME Officers HandbookA Guide for Local Union Leaders, Updated September 2010
- AFSCME Retiree Election ManualThis manual represents an attempt to spell out, in uncomplicated terms, the requirements that AFSCME retiree subchapters must meet in conducting elections. The requirements also apply to those retiree chapters that do not have subchapters.
- AFSCME Steward Handbook
- AFSCME Surety Bond and Local Union Annual Financial Report (LUAFR) Forms
- How to Chair a Meeting
- How to Take Part in Local Meetings