From the Leadership
- Oct 08 Puerto Rico needs a Marshall Plan America must help Puerto Rico rebuild after Hurricane Maria, just as it did for Europe after World War II.
- Oct 03 Public Service Workers Deserve Our Respect The hurricane relief work being done by AFSCME members further proves that public service workers deserve respect, not scorn from politicians.
- Oct 02 What Our Public Workers Deserve: Our Respect Again and again, they get us through crises. So why do we treat them so badly?
- More »
- Aug 10 Slashing Medicaid will destroy lives like this one in Stanislaus County President Trump and all members of Congress should be working to strengthen the promise of Medicaid, not working to break it.
- May 01 The Art of the Steal: President Trump’s Tax “Reform” Spells Disaster The Trump plan will give a big tax cut to the super wealthy. Put a billionaire in the White House and his tax plan is going to help millionaires and billionaires.
- More »