From the Leadership
- Sep 01 Labor Unions: Bringing You More Freedoms Than the Weekend If you’re able to exhale and take a break this Labor Day weekend, thank a union worker for that feeling of freedom. And know that we’ll keep fighting for it no matter what.
- Aug 22 Still Striving for the Promised Land To truly celebrate Dr. King’s life and carry his values forward, to properly honor the sacrifice of the sanitation workers, a single day of activities isn’t enough. We need an extended campaign of grassroots education and mobilization.
- Aug 11 Corporate Intimidation Threatens Worker Freedom Anyone surprised by the outcome of the union election at the Nissan plant in Canton, Mississippi, hasn’t been paying attention.
- More »
- Aug 10 Slashing Medicaid will destroy lives like this one in Stanislaus County President Trump and all members of Congress should be working to strengthen the promise of Medicaid, not working to break it.
- May 01 The Art of the Steal: President Trump’s Tax “Reform” Spells Disaster The Trump plan will give a big tax cut to the super wealthy. Put a billionaire in the White House and his tax plan is going to help millionaires and billionaires.
- More »