September/October 2004Table of Contents
- Kerry’s for Working Families Like Mine
- Does It Really Matter Who’s President?
- Counting on Kerry
- Convention 2004: A Mighty Union Ready for Battle
- Organizing For POWER
- Bush By the Numbers: A Look at the Record
- W BUSH—Stands for WORSE
- Contract Victories
- Hanging Tough
- Day Care Strikers Rock City Hall
- Contraceptive Equity
- Helping Hands
- Clark Scholarship Winner
- Union Membership Pays
This portion of the website is posted in full compliance with FEC regulations (11C.F.R. Sect.11 4.5(i)). It is paid for by the AFSCME PEOPLE Committee, with voluntary contributions from union members and their families, and is not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.