Auto insurance premiums can take a big bite out of the family budget. That’s why 21st Century Insurance is offering the opportunity to request a quote with Union Plus Auto Insurance Program. Check out all the benefits of this valuable program!
You're in the driver's seat
Now, AFSCME members can save $458.00* or more on auto insurance. Union Plus Auto Insurance Program from 21st Century Insurance, a world leader in insurance, is available to participating union members and their families.
- Coverage you can trust — 21st Century Insurance, with $800 billion in assets, is one of the strongest and most stable insurance and financial services organizations in the world.
- Policies are available for drivers with less than perfect driving histories
- Freedom of choice — union members can select a body shop or mechanic if repairs are necessary
- Original equipment manufacturer replacement parts are available
Driver Education Grants
- Driver Education Grants of up to $250 are available to drivers who complete a DMV-certified safety course, defensive driving course or 55 Alive class.
The Savings Just Keep On Coming
Under the Union Plus Auto Insurance Program, you will also receive discounts** if you have:
- An anti-theft device on your car and multiple vehicles on the same policy
- Free roadside assistance, emergency travel and medical assistance
- Identity theft restoration service (not available in NY)
All dues-paying AFSCME members, their spouses, domestic partners and dependents.
- Available in all states except HI and MA.
- Call 1-800-294-9496 for a rate quote.
*National average of annual savings developed from information provided by new policyholders from 12/1/08 - 12/1/09 that shows they saved by switching to Union Plus Auto Insurance through 21st Century Insurance and may not be inclusive of variances in coverages or benefits.
**Discount amounts and availability may vary by state.