Pamper and protect your dog, cat and other pets
When pets become a part of your family, your heart often tells you to spare no expense for their health care and future well-being. But medical costs are rising for the four-legged members of the family just as they are for their owners. According to the American Animal Hospital Association, the average bill for a routine veterinary visit can cost $100 to $150 per visit. Treatment for your pets' major illness or injury can easily run into the thousands of dollars.
Union Plus Pet Services is designed to help labor union members keep their dogs, cats and other pets healthy and happy — at a reasonable price.
Union Plus Pet Health Insurance.* - Protect against the unexpected cost of your pets' illnesses or injuries. Save 10% with your Union Plus discount or get your first month free when you enroll your pet into Quickcare First. For details and to enroll, visit the website or call 1-866-473-7387.
* Union Plus Pet Insurance is not available in Alaska or Massachusetts
Veterinarian Discounts for Your Pets
Taking Care of Your Pet
The Union Plus Pet Savings program, provided by Pet Assure, is not an insurance program. It is a pet health care savings program designed to provide savings for all veterinary services, including routine pet health care and coverage for all animals. Union Plus Pet Savings program may be used in conjunction with traditional pet insurance to save you even more money on all veterinary bills.
- Enroll now and enter the code: UP2003 or call 1-888-789-PETS.
- Find a participating vet in your area online or call 1-888-FOR-VETS.
- Union-member-only 40% savings on a Pet Assure membership. Additional savings for multiple pets including dogs, cats, birds and more. Coverage starts as low as $5.99 per month.
- 25% point-of-sale discount off all veterinarian services from a growing network of over 2,500 participating veterinarians nationwide. Savings are applied directly to the bill when you present your Pet Assure membership card.
- Up to 30% savings on pet-related products and services such as pet food, grooming, boarding and pet supplies from thousands of local and national merchants. When you sign up, your welcome kit will contain a listing of all the participating merchants in your area.
- Free pet ID tag and 24/7 locator service for each enrolled pet
- Online account management. You can view bills and search for vets in your area online. Existing customers can log in here.
- Every pet is covered — including dogs, cats, birds, fish, reptiles, horses and more — regardless of age or condition. Even pre-existing conditions are no problem Union Plus Pet Savings is also easy to use. Members show their Pet Assure membership card when they pay for their veterinarian services. The discount is immediately reflected on your bill — and the discount applies to all services. There are no exclusions for any reason. All pets qualify.