Congratulations to the 2015 winners of the AFSCME Family Scholarship!
Each year the AFSCME Family Scholarship Program provides ten $2,000 scholarships to high school seniors that will be renewed for $2,000 each year for a maximum of four years, provided the student remains enrolled in a full-time course of study. The scholarship may be used for any field of study.
Learn more here.
The winners are:
- Taylor Chambers, California, Local 1902
- Jacob Chapman, Illinois, Council 31, Local 1048
- Elishiah David, Oregon, Council 75, Local 132
- Rachel Hay, Washington, Council 2, Local 1857
- Riley Magner, Massachusetts, Council 93, Local 3643
- Tyler S. Maurer, Pennsylvania, Council 86, Local 2151
- Bryan McCoy, District of Columbia, Council 26, Local 2910
- Parsa Najmaie, Minnesota, Council 5. Local 2474
- Daria Rose, New York, CSEA, Local 880
- Alejandro Trevino, Michigan, Council 25, Local 1390