See individual job postings.
- Full employer-paid health insurance for employee and family, including major medical, hospitalization, prescription drugs, vision, dental and orthodontia
- Health insurance for domestic partners
- Paid short term disability
- Paid long term disability
- Defined benefit pension plan (jointly paid)
- 401(k) savings plan
- Full employer-paid life insurance and accidental death benefits
- 3 weeks earned vacation per year
- 12 days earned sick leave per year
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Holiday release between Christmas and New Year's Day with pay
- Tuition assistance reimbursement plan
- Dependent care assistance plan (flexible spending account)
Employees filling an OPEIU or USU bargaining unit position are required to join the union and pay membership dues.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
AFSCME is an equal opportunity employer, and, as such, does not discriminate against an employee or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, age, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious affiliation, disability, or any other classification protected from discrimination under applicable law.